Monday, February 23, 2009

The Perfect Rainboots

I decided to share my little secret...after receiving tons of compliments on my London Fog Patent Leather Boots! I actually bought these for New York City when I went in October due to the raining weather. I only used them once there and just put them to use recently since it's been pouring in Cali. I always wanted the perfect rain boots and some that weren't colorful. I've been having my eyes on these Burberry ones but I'm not going to spend over $300 on boots I'm only going to wear a few days out of the year. Piperlime is my best friend when it comes to shoes, their selections are the best. They also have great sales and customer service. Plus, these were Rachel Zoe's favorite! I admit that I'm sooooooooo jealous that the price went down from $130 to $59. But this is your chance to get your hands on them!

4 comments:

Amanda Allison said...

I think these are sooo cute. They looked great on you the last time I saw you wear them!

aye-dee. said...

i loveeeee; and i'm looking for some good rainboots. thanx for the heads up!

JAYFENDii said...

love itttt!

Claudia said...

Rain boots? Nah it's impossible.. they're too cool!