Friday, August 7, 2009

Travel Necessities

L' Occitane
Lavender Harvest Hand Cream 2.6oz
$20
Jonathan
Shampoo Serious Volumizing Shampoo
$20



Rosebud
Minted Rose Lip Balm
$7

Benefit
Lipscription
$32

(the lip scrub is amazing, works wonders!)

L'Occitane
Shea Butter Foot Cream
$26

(The best foot cream in the entire world)
GAP
Perfect V-Neck
$15
(I love this color and the white tee's)

I'm going home tomorrow for the first time since I've moved back to L.A. And I realized since I brought everything with me, I have to pack my necessities! Don't ever let me walk into Sephora because I will walk out with a bag filled with goodies. Those GAP v-necks are all-year round for me, they fit perfect. The cotton is so soft on my skin and it's breathable unlike American Apparel. I'm starting my little collection, so far I own five. :) I'm also in love with T by Alexander Wang, they are loose fitting tee's. Which I love for my bum days!
$76

No comments: