Saturday, November 15, 2008

My current LOVE: Alice + Olivia Boots


Payless - Alice + Olivia Ankle Boots, $48


I LOVE LOVE LOVE these boots so much! I bought these at the Payless on Lexington in New York City. They were the only store that were carrying these boots, once I saw them I had to purchase them. Their so comfy to wear and their so different! I've gotten tons of compliments on these boots and no one seems to believe that I got them at Payless. I wish I got them in black, too.... 

I cannot wait see more collections by Alice + Olivia for Payless! Do you think Payless is trying to do what Target is doing with the Go Internati
onal lines? If you love Payless's designer lines.. Who would you like to see with a shoe collection for Payless? I'd love to see Phillip Lim! He had amazing shoes at his recent show for the Resort ready-to-wear collection. I loved the floral platforms! If they weren't Phillip Lim, then I'd appreciate if someone posted who their made by! I would also like to see a Pedro Garcia collection for Payless.
3.1 Phillip Lim RTW - Spring '09

No comments: