Friday, December 12, 2008

Things I'll Be Picking Up After Christmas





I'm literally counting down the days until Thakoon and Hayden-Harnett for Target comes out on December 28th! These are things I will be picking up for sure. I'll put these clothing pieces away until Spring. This is so exciting! I cannot wait to run to the Go-International section and grab everything! Are you excited to see their work at your local Target or even on target.com/go? If so, let me know what you like or will be purchasing yourself!

2 comments:

Amanda Allison said...

I can't wait, either. I don't think I'll get anything, but I can't wait for you to buy those dresses. They're SO Denise.

I am feeling that big clutch, though. Hmm...

Marisa said...

I love that clutch!!!! My assignments were good, the DIA was amazing!

How are you?