Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dress Responsibly

Every Sunday, I'm anxiously waiting for the new LA Times Image! I remember when I used to live in L.A, I would always pick up Sunday's paper for the cool articles on fashion, art, and retail. This past Sunday, they did a cool article called "20 Ways to Upgrade Your Style" and I find it very accurate and relevant. I thought it was very fansciating because some of the things they suggest to change is so true. They are 100% right about L.A people. My favorite part of the article was about the eyebrows. I love natural eyebrows, they help improve a pretty face. Especially thick ones like Edie Sedgwick's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comments! It's so crazy, when I read your "about me", I felt like I was reading about myself, haha! Fashion & music drive my life!! I was born in NY, but now I'm in Atlanta only wishing to go back to NY!! My fingers are crossed for moving back up there this fall. Just don't tell me your a Lakers fan, lol. Boston all the way!! ;)

I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts!

Anonymous said...

Yah, GO BOSTON! Haha...that's so crazy. I've never met a person from Cali who liked Boston. The majority of my friends are Laker fans, but we all have a happy medium with the Hawks.

Atlanta is pretty cool. I've been here about 11 years now and I will always call it home. I just wish that fashion would be more of a staple here...then again, no place does fashion like NYC. The best part of Atlanta would have to be the music, food and people. I can't get enough!

Anonymous said...

You definitely should! Especially since the Hawks are playing SO much better than they were a couple years ago. They were one of my 1st favorite teams, so I've been a fan for ages.

NYC probably does have more of a male selection over there, lol! The ratio here is awful!! I've heard its like 10 women for every 1 guy, Yikes!

Feel free to hit me up on Myspace too...we've been chattin up a storm on our comment boards, lol!