Thursday, February 19, 2009

Such A Good Influence

Every morning when I wake up, I look at the pictures of this book and it really helps me become more motivated towards my dreams. To look at their fabulous, fortune life and be able to socialize with fashion legends such as Karl Lagerfeld and Diane Von Fustenburg, it's pretty awesome to see how they really are through a book. It feels like you were there when the interview took place. Your also able to see how they get inspired for their great fashion sense. For those who haven't seen it or read it, you should check it out. It's a great visual and text book.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Ooh... it really looks intersting. I hope I'll find it in Rome, but I'm not really sure.. I wanna read it! I love Olsen Twins, their style, their fashion sense. They're really inspiring.. Yeah, such a good influence!