Monday, November 17, 2008

Alexander Wang Wins CFDA/VOGUE Fashion Fund Award

This is amazing! I've been in love with his work since I heard about him when I was visiting San Francisco when I was a senior in high school but he wasn't big at the time. But I'm so happy that he won. He truly deserves it. His work is unique and it makes a woman feel like a rebel, in a good way. That is so weird tho because today at school I was reading the Vogue issue with Reese Witherspoon on it and I was amazed about the constants for this award. But Congrats Alexander! I was rooting for you the entire time! I hope to have the opportunity to meet you one day or even intern for you! My other favorites were Jason Wu and Carlos Obando.


To read more about it, click here.

Does this mean.... We might see an Alexander Wang collaboration with the Go-International line for Target? That's be awesome! *crossing fingers*

1 comment:

Amanda Allison said...

I'm SO happy he won, too! I haven't know about him as long as you have but his work stood out to me the most. If I had a long, lean body I would totally wear the white t-shirt/dress.