Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Basketball + Vitamin Water = Steve Nash




I forgot to mention my love for basketball. How could I???? Basketball has been apart of me since I was a child, literally. I use to shoot hoops in front of my house when I lived in a ranch, I was on a basketball team for about 5 years, and since then I've been in love. I love watching it, playing it, reading about it and talking about it. It will always be apart of me. I don't have an actually team but I like them all except the Lakers! Yes, I agree Kobe is an awesome player but something about him that I do not like. 

Here's a commercial for Vitamin Water with Steve Nash. Whom I think is the best player in the NBA right now. It's pretty neat because he's a very humble person. And now, he's giving himself recognition.


Here's a few quotes from this video:
"Me...Kobe...Lebron. We're in another atrstosphere"
"When you think of MJ, what's the first thing that comes to your mind? Me"
"I hear people talk about me so much I forget... I really am great"
"I'm just like you, but 10x better"
"People say "hey you don't wanna swim with sharks", but I'm faster than sharks"
"Why do companies ask me to push products? Because I move products"

No comments: