Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Standard Hotel

The Standard is a hot spot in Downtown L.A. I've been there a few times because I lived across the street and would know when something is going on. But it's such a fun environment. It's very unique! It's not your normal 3-4.5 star hotels, it's very colorful and it reminds me of something I would see in Tokyo. It's actually a really nice hotel, restaurant, pool, lounge/club. It's a hot spot for clubbing in Downtown L.A. Check it out when you're in the L.A area, even to grab a bite! There's three locations at the moment(Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood and Miami) but their building one in New York City in the Meat Packing District. I'm very excited to see the hotel once it's done in NYC because the architecture is going to be incredible! Very different. I cannot wait to stay there and hang out!

The Standard in NYC

If you go on their website, it's pretty neat because the image of the construction changes every 15 mins. 

No comments: