Sunday, November 16, 2008

Beyonce on SNL & Her Perfect Body



Beyonce & Justin Timberlake on SNL - 11/15

I couldn't stop laughing when JT was one of her back up dancers. The skip was to address those rumors that Beyonce used "a tranny" for her video. It was a big thing on Bossip.

Uhh, I need to call her trainer! When she was on Oprah on Thursday, she said she cooks Hamburger Helper frequently... Uh huh! She probably makes it for her hubby Jay. I'm waiting for photos from her "Single Ladies" performances to be posted to see her incredible figure! I also liked the dress she wore when she was performing "If I Were A Boy".


Remember to purchase "I Am... Sasha Fierce" on 11/18! You're also able to listen to her album on Beyonce's Myspace. My favorite song is "Broken Hearted Girl". I relate sooo much to it!


Credits:

1 comment:

Amanda Allison said...

How could I have missed this?! Omg I'm a bad B & JT fan :( That is HILARIOUS. I think next Halloween we should be the girls from the Single Ladies video lol We'd look fierce.

That dress shows off her figure so beautifully. Do you know who made it?

Impatiently waiting for 11/18,
Mandy