Monday, November 17, 2008

Lipstick Jungle Not Canceled?

Brooke Shields recently was interviewed and responded about the show at an event. "They thought that because My Own Worst Enemy has been shut down that the same thing happened to us, and it's not true," she said at Sunday's Cookie Magazine Kidsfest in New York City. "They're not breaking down the sets. We're still working. We still have more to do, so it's erroneously presented that we've been canceled, thank God. Our bosses are saying, "You're not canceled, don't worry. We're just trying to figure out how to make this make sense." It's been insane. I think that the public outcry has been crazy and it's kind of wonderful. We're basically No. 1 if you look at DVR. And you look at all that. So the public is watching it."

I heard fans have been sending tubes of lipstick to the President and CEO of NBC Universal: Jeff Zucker
30 Rockefeller Plaza, 52 Floor
New York, NY 10112

Hope this is accurate because I love this show and Robert Buckley!

Credit:

1 comment:

Amanda Allison said...

I know we just finished texting each other but I was sooo going to post about this! lol I really hope it is not canceled :( I'll miss seeing the characters, their wardrobes and Robert's cute face & abs!