Thursday, November 20, 2008

Prettiest Face: Arlenis Sosa


Honestly, I'd be more interested and intrigued to fashion magazines if I saw women who looked a little more like me. I bet if there were a more diversity in magazines, their sales wouldn't be as low. People can relate more to it when it's someone who look like them. As a Hispanic, I'm interested in seeing Hispanics in magazines, American soap operas, etc. 

I'm currently admiring the Dominican Arlenis Sosa. She will be featured in the December issue of Vogue. Isn't she fabulous? I'm dying to see more of her in the future!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

she's stunning!
absolutely do not understand the previous comment.. but whatever, hope to see her face more in the future!
xx