Friday, November 21, 2008

My Best Friend of The Moment

While I was in Target, I decided to go to the beauty department... And I totally remembered about how much I loved the Maybelline New York: Volume Seduction! I tried it at Fashion U cause they gave free samples and it really did make my lips fuller! My lips aren't small but aren't completely full either. My top is smaller than my fat bottom lip, lol. Of course, I'd love to have fuller lips! I purchased the shade Seductively Nude as seen on Adriana Lima on the advertisement. I recommend it to any girl who wants fuller lips! It works! For $4.29, you can't beat that!

I need to stock up just in case if they discontinue it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree!
What makes it better is the fun applicator. I'm a big fan of nude lips too, creates such a natural look even at parties if paired with smokey eyes.
xx

Anonymous said...

http://www.markbattypublisher.com/jsp/buytramadol/#7944 tramadol 50mg get you high - klonopin and tramadol high